Saturday, May 9, 2009

[TRANS] JUNSU'S Doctor Examination Story

Quote:it’s said that it’s taken from Naver blog, saying that these are statements from a doctor in Kobe who was in charge examining Junsu’s injury.

many people has been reassured about the reliability of the source, yet it’s still not 100% assured.

anyway, at least we can be less worried about Junsu’s condition if this is true ^^


TVXQ’s Junsu was brought to outpatient emergency last night. Because I only knew group Tohoshinki from the name not the members, I didn’t notice at all who he was during all the treatment. But another doctor told me, “He’s Tohoshinki’s member,” and I was like, “Oh! really?” in surprise.

The member (T/N: Junsu) requested to me in much hope, “The other hospital diagnosed it as sprains, but please take a test of it, just in case.”

So an X-Ray test was held. We found sprains, and didn’t see any fracture lines.

The member said from his wheelchair, “I got hurt from yesterday rehearsal,”. Thus from his story, we only suggested him to take rest as his healing treatment.

Maybe I’ll be really nosy to give comment as I don’t know much about Tohoshinki, but from his words, he seemed to be very worried about the fans. I hope you’ll be back well soon.



source: naver + dnbn
credits: sharingyoochun@wordpress
cutexiah@csspf

No comments:

Post a Comment