Saturday, June 6, 2009

[NEWS] 2PM Leader JaeBum, “I Envy NickKhun the Most”


2PM leader JaeBum has revealed that the member that he envy the most is Nick Khun.

JaeBum said on Mnet Wide Entertainment News, “JunSu has the voice and Nick Khun has the face.”

He added, “When we first met, Nick Khun gave me the best impression. His face was small and he was tall, I am envious for everything about him. On top of that, I felt that Nick Khun’s capabilities are more special than mine. Like me, he didn’t know Korean well, but Nick Khun seems to know more difficult words.”

He also revealed that his aim of life is to make ‘mom and sibling happy’. He said, “I was influenced by my mother to go for auditions and now I’ve become a singer. I will work hard for her and have her feel proud of her son.

Credits: Sookyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment