Friday, March 13, 2009

CassieShinKi new shirt [official shirt]



ATTENTION: hereby I would like to inform all CassieShinKi members that we shall have our own t-shirt. Nonetheless, whoever who has paid for the CF shirt, you will all get it. So, no worries. As for this shirt, we are still searching for sponsors in order for us to get it made for free. (everyone loves free stuff right? *wink*) Hahaha......ok, more info on the shirt. There's will be a suprise feature on our shirt. It is exclusive, but I won't reveal it now. Mianhe~ At the back of our shirt is our official logo. Won't change forever. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

CASSIESHINKI HWAITING~!!!



p/s: for those who wants this shirt, plis email me ur name, nick and size.

my email: kittycat6887@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment